For the purposes of this privacy
This privacy statement explains what information we collect from you, how it is used and how we protect it.
The below privacy statement complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”) and the relevant national legislation of the EU Member States implementing the GDPR (
- your name (first name, last name, maiden name),
- address/contact details such as telephone number and email address,
- banking and tax information – if applicable,
- date of birth,
- identity card or passport details,
- health information (medical certificates),
- flying licenses/attestations,
- flight crew
log books, relevant certificates,
- photos and information for any security checks,
- psychometric tests, feedback, survey responses, aptitude tests – if applicable.
As per the Regulations, some of this data is regarded as special categories of personal data (e.g., medical information).
Please note, Nobox do not collect personal data of persons under 18 years of age.
Processing and purpose of use of your personal data
- providing recruitment and/or related services to or for you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- allowing you to apply for jobs on our website;
Please note that
- determine whether candidates meet the relevant skills and requirements to
- performing, managing and/or maintaining your employment;
- for accounting and payment processing;
- to answer queries or/and complaints;
These are identified as “Purposes”.
Disclosure of your personal data
However, such disclosure will be only to the extent required for the Purposes and in accordance with the Regulations.
In order to comply with legal requirements (e.g. in relation to legal claims, audits, investigations or consultations with competent authorities, social security agencies), Nobox may disclose/present your personal data to respond to demands or to protect the interests of individuals. The above shall be made in accordance with the Regulations.
Protection of personal data, data security
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the Regulations.
However, there are third parties that may unlawfully try to access systems or intercept transmissions or communications containing personal data.
Your rights as
As a data subject (your personal data is processed by Nobox) for the Purposes mentioned above, you have the right to access your personal data, request a
Please note, there is no fee if you wish to access your personal data.
To the extent that the processing of personal data by Nobox occurs based on your
You have the right to file a complaint with the personal data protection authority if you think the processing of your personal data is not in compliance with Regulations, or if Nobox does not respond to your requests in
Please note, by submitting your personal data to Nobox, you agree to the terms of this privacy statement and to its processing in accordance with the Regulations.
Address: 19 Grange Parade, Baldoyle, D13 N29X, Co. Dublin